ARES III+ CONTROL UNITS
- ARES III+ multi-chamber is a compact, small-sized controller that detects alarm signals and activates fire extinguishing systems in the power group, body, tire, personnel compartments.
- Appropriate custom system verifications and logical work can be done with the intelligent control unit.
- Control unit has panel displays, warning signals, system test features, modern CANBUS J-1939 serial communication port and manual activation.
- High speed response- less than 6 msec
- Automatic and manual Built In Test (BIT)
- Accepts input signals from optical detectors,
- thermocouples and thermal wire
- Automatic extinguisher activation
- Integral Direct Manual activation
- Accepts external manual activation inputs
- Manual activation and output signal for every
- Fault led indication for every cylinder and
- detectors on vehicle diagram
- Alarm LEDs for every compartment
- Alarm logging until next reset
- The system can record fire detections, manual
- activations and error conditions in real time.
- The last 500 entries can be reached.
- CANBUS (J-1939) compatible
- MTBF minimum 140,000 hours
- Galvanically Isolated
- Power Supply : 24 VDC nominal (16-32V)
- Power Consumption : 450 mA @ 24 VDC
- Weight : 2240 gr ± 290 gr (Depends on Config)
- Dimensions WxDxL: 180 x 86 x 149 mm (±5 mm)
- IPC A-610 Class-3 Produced PCB
- IP67 Water and dust ingress protection
- Salt spray test resistance 800 hours
- MIL-STD-810G ,MIL-STD-461G, MIL-STD-1275E
- UL, CE GOST-R Certification
12 Detector ( Programmable function )
12 Cylinders ( Crew (4) Engine (2) Tires (2) Body (4) )
Double Shot Features ( Crew and Engine )
Manual buttons provide activation independently from electronic system
datalog can be done with CANBUS.
-Input 1 : Vehicle Ignition Switch ( ‘NO’ contact, switching either to battery (+) )
-Input 2 : Blackout Input ( ‘NO’ contact, switching either to battery (-) )
-Input 3 : Emergency Input ( ‘NO’ contact, switching either to battery (-) )
-Input 4 : Configurable Digital Inputs ( ‘NO’ contact, switching either to battery (-) )
4 Output (1A 24V DC)
-Output 1 : Master Warning ( 1A @ 24VDC )
-Output 2 : Crew Fire Alarm ( 1A @ 24VDC )
-Output 3 : Engine Fire Alarm ( 1A @ 24VDC )
-Output 4 : Crew Fan Controler ( 1A@ 24VDC )