SPOT HEAT DETECTOR
- Nero Spot Heat Detector is the latest model being installed in tactical and armored vehicles.
- Heat detectors are used in confined areas for detection of fires around engine part of the vehicle.
- The Spot Heat Detector is a thermistor type, enabling temperature adjustment response by the controller part.
- Thermistor Type
- Temperature Set-up by the Controller
- MTBF Minimum 200,000 Hours
- Humidity: Up to 95%
- Easy installation
- Liability to Military Standarts
- Detection Temperature Range:Between +180ûC to + 800ûC
- Storage Temperature: Between -45ûC to +180ûC
- Power Consumption: During Activation 5µA
- IP67 Water and dust ingress protection
- MIL-STD-810G Compatible
- MIL-STD-1184 Compatible
- MIL-STD-461G CE102,CS101,CS114,CS115,CS116 Compatible
- MIL-STD-461G RE102 and RS103 Compatible