UV-IR CONTROLLER DETECTOR
- The UV-IR Controller Detector uses and advanced technology. It is the most prominent model that can be installed in military tactical and combat vehicles.
- The Detector controller monitors up to 2 compartments which eliminates the need for a separate control box.
- The units micro controller ensures reliability add and adjustment features to the specific system. Control, set up, maintenance and diagnostics could be applied as a CANBUS (J-1939) Option.
- The Detector Controller governs the crew and engine system compartment system components, eliminates the need for a separate control box, reduces cabling, and is cost effective without degrading performance and reliability. This unit is ideal for less than three compartments.
- High speed response- less than 3 msec
- UV/IR Dual-Sensor
- External detectors
- Sensitivity to slow growth fires
- Monitor and activation of up to two compartments
- Automatic extinguisher activation
- Accepts external manual activation inputs
- Automatic and manual Built-In Test (BIT)
- Overheat indication for engine compartment
- Activates engine and crew compartments
- Indication and warning signals
- Small / large fire discrimination optional
- Immunity to false alarm according to STANAG 4317
- CANBUS (J-1939) compatible
- MTBF minimum 150,000 hours
- Power Supply : 24 VDC nominal (16-32V)
- Power Consumption : 300 mA @ 24 VDC
- Operating Temperature : -40°C to +71°C
- Weight : 700 gr ± 50 gr ( Depends on Config )
- Dimensions WxDxL: 96 x 58,3 x 137,4 mm (±0,5 mm)
- IPC A-610 Class-3 Produced PCB
- IP67 Water and dust ingress protection
- MIL-STD-810G ,MIL-STD-461G, MIL-STD-1275E
UL, CE GOST-R Certification