UV-IR OPTICAL DETECTOR
– The Optical UV /IR Detector high speed response can be installed in military, tactical and combat vehicles.
– The detector is micro controller based enabling adjustment of sensitivity, reliability and other specialities to provide an exact application.
– With compatibility of Option, a serial communication port provides outputs to the main controller units of vehicle.
– Simultaneous detection of radiation in the UV and IR ranges of the electromagnetic spectrum (which are characteristic of fire) will come out from the detector as an output signal.
– All other types of radiation sources, not identified as fires, will be accepted as a false alarm and not be detected.
– UV/IR Dual-Sensor
– Thermal Sensor
– High Speed Response – less than 3 msec
– Advanced Software Algorithm
– Thermal Self Calibration
– 140°C Blind Detection
– Senses even slowly growing fire
– Automatic and Manual Built-ln Test (BITI
– Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) Minimum 150,000 Hours
– Big/Small Fire Alarm Signal Discrimination
– Vibration and Shock resistance
– Salt sprey test resistance 800 hours
– 10 years shelf life
– Power Supply : 24 VDC nominal (18-32V)
– Power Consumption : 50 mA @ 24 VDC
– Storage Temperature : -55°C to + 150°C
– Operation Tem perature : -51 °c to + 125°C
– Weight : 480 g ± 50g
– Dimensions WxDxL:85±5 x 49±2 x 100±5 mm
– MIL-STD 461 G Compatible – MIL-STD 81 OG Compatible
– MIL-STD 1275E Compatible