Military Generator 3 KVA - G3M
- Nero Endustries, AFEG-200 Aerosol Fire Extinguisher Generator is an environmental friendly Powdered Aerosol (SFE), listed on the EPA Halon Alternatives SNAP list as Powdered Aerosol A, designed for total flood fire suppression applications.
- The Nero Endustries AFEG-200 Aerosol is designed to extinguish and provide inertization for type A (solid fuel), B (liquid fuel), C (gas fuel) fires and type E (electrical) fires in defined enclosures.
- The extinguishing agent delivered by the system is a powdered aerosol created “in-situ” by a chemical reaction taking place in a non-pressurized container, delivering small dry powder highly effective particles (1-5 microns) floating in inert gases.
- Activation Time : Without significant delay (<20 ms)
- Storage : Cool and dry
- Function Temperature : -40 ¼C to +85 ¼C
- Fire Class : B (limited) and C according to DIN EN2
- Total Weight : ca. 1,13 kg
- Duration Of Aerosol Generation : ca. 5 s
- Volume To Be Protected : Max. 2,0 to 3.0 m³
- Shock and Vibration Tested
- IP67 Water and dust ingress protection
- MIL-STD-810G ,MIL-STD-461G, MIL-STD-1275E
- UL, CE GOST-R Certification