Auxiliary Power Unit Remote Controller
1. START / STOP: Runs or stops the APU.
2. MENU UP: If pressed on the home screen, the error list is
displayed. Go to the top page in the menu.
3. MENU DOWN: Switches between pages if pressed on the
home screen. Go to the sub-page in the menu.
4. CANCEL: Used for menu and exit from fixed screen.
Pressing the BIT button for 5 seconds will switch to manual
5. BIT: BIT testing is done. Pressing the Cancel button for 5
seconds will switch to manual override mode.
6. EMERGENCY STOP: The APU is stopped immediately. The
APU is prevented from working.
7. APU ON: Not Working → Off, Glow → Yellow, Normal Operation → Green, Stopping→ Yellow
Engine Does Not Start → Red
8. BIT OK: BIT lights up red if the test fails. It goes out when the Cancel button is pressed.
9. FAULT: Lights up red if there are any errors in the system. When the Cancel button is pressed, the error goes off.