ELECTRONIC SPOT HEAT DETECTOR
- Electronic spot heat with Linear Active Thermistor Integrated Circuit (IC) comprise a family of analog temperature sensors that convert temperature to analog voltage.
- Low Cost Low Power Sensor feature enables preset spot heat detection at harsh engine and dirty environments.
- In addition, this electronic spot heat is immune to the effects of parasitic capacitance and can drive large capacitive loads.
- High Temperature : -40ûC to +150ûC
- Operating Voltage : 16-32DCV
- Liability to military standarts
- Operating Temperature Range: -55ûC to +150ûC
- Storage Temperature Range : -55ûC to +150ûC
- IP67 Water and dust ingress protection
- MIL-STD 1275E Compatible – MIL-STD 810G Compatible
- MIL-STD 461G Compatible – MIL-STD-1275 Compatible
- UL, CE GOST-R Certification