GF 100 NBC FILTER
- CBRN systems produced by Nero Industry can be used
with military and civilian purposes.
- CBRN systems can be used against mass destruction
weapons, biological weapons, industrial accidents and leakage
- CBRN Climatization And Filtration Systems provides
fresh air by cleaning dust particles and chemical gases
in the air and provides healthy inhalation by heating or
cooling air due to the the environment .
- Double stage filtration systems are being used in
- Hepa Filter : Filters particles bigger than 0,1 micron
- CBRN filtration systems design is based on Allied
CBRN Filters produced by Nero Industry can be used both military and civilianuse. CBRN Protection Systems used against weapons of mass destruction and industrial accidents and leakage. CBRN Systems provide air cleaned from contamination. Nero CBRN System consisted of two stage filters:
HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Absolute ) FILTER:
ACTIVE CARBON FILTER:
Used for filtration of Chemical Warfare Agents (CWA) such as Sarin,Mustard,Capsicine,Chlorine,Tabun,Soman and Vx in vapour gas form.
Additional adsorption of Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TIC) such as Ammonia, Formaldehyde, Hydrogen Chloride, Phosgene, Sulphur Dioxide and etc. in vapour gas form.
Main Product Advantages
- The product is 100% domestic produced.
- Designed to provide high protection at low volume.
- Designed with high technology to replace existing filters.
- Compatible with MIL-PRF-14512L(EA)
- AEP54 compliant
|TYPE GF||100 m3|
|Filter Life||20 Years (Storage conditions between -20ºCand +40ºC)|
|Air flow@ NBC Mode||100 m3/h|
|Air flow@ Peace Mode||100 m3|