PYROTECHNIC CYLINDERS ENGINE
The fire supression cylinders eliminate the pressure and the high temperature up to 2000 C generated by the RPG and ATGM attacks that hit the armored vehicle with the refrigerant agent HFC-227EA (FM-200) gas pressurized with 42 bar inside the cylinders.
The fire supression cylinders have also successfully passed the tests such as in high temperature, humidity, low temperature in accordance with MIL-STD-810H.
The cylinder consists of four main part that manomete, safety valve, deflector and body.
The manometer provides easy monitoring of pressure, safety valve keeps the cylinder in safe working zone, the deflector provides homogen spread of the gas and the body. It has aliminum body that making it more lighter and useful than other cylinder in it’s segment. When it is active it does not leave any dust and dirt so it does not require cleaning.
- High speed response-less than 6 msec
- Visual pressure gauge
- Homogenous 360¼ agent dispersion
- Fast agent release and distribution
- Pyrotechnical activation
- Harmless to human health
- Refillable with field filling kit
- MTBF minimum 250,000 hours
- Extinguisher Agent : HFC227EA
- Breathing Assistant : Sodium bicarbonate
- (5% of total extinguishing agent weight).
- Cylinders Capacity : Various sizes between 3 to 6 kg
- Super pressurization : Dry Nitrogen,
- Cylinder Nominal Pressure : 42 Bar
- Operating Temperature : -55¼C to +71¼C
- Storage Temperature : -55¼C to +71¼C
- Humidity : Up to 95%
- Weight : 5±0,5 kg to 18±0,5 kg
- HFC227ea has no adverse effect below
- %10 concentration level to humans
- Shock and Vibration Tested
- IP67 Water and dust ingress protection
- MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461G, MIL-STD-1275E
- UL, CE GOST-R Certification