- Flame Detector Test Lamp is a specifically designed portable ultraviolet (UV) source and infrared (IR) radiation for testing UV/IR flame detectors.
- The unit emits a wide band of UV radiation which includes the region of special UV -IR spectural regions and IR radiation which pulsates at a slow rate to simulate the “flicker” in a real fire.
- The howed state-of-the-art electronics module allows the unit to simulate a real flame.
- The test lamp uses a highly specialized lens which allows transmission of the UV and IR radiation.
- The unit has an operating range 39.37 inches from the detector. The Flame Detector Test Lamp is intended for use in military detectors applications.
- Emits UV and IR radiation similar to that
produced by a real fire
- Activates UV/IR flame detectors as far as
39,37 inch away
- Highly portable
- Rugged and lightweight aluminum housing
- Momentary On-Off switch to conserve power
- O-ring seals provide moisture resistance
- Available with standard 120W adapters
- Carrying case included
- UV Output : UV-C Spectral Region
- IR Output : Mid-Infrared Spectral Region
- Operating Range : Typicially (1,968 – 9,842 inch )depend on
- optics and windows
- Operating Time : 3500 hour IR and 800 hour UV
- Operating Temperature : – 4°F to +158°F
- Operating Humidity : 0-100% RH, Non-Condensing
- Ingress Protection : IP65