UV-IR OPTICAL DETECTOR
The detectors detect the heat and light waves at different frequencies with the UV and IR sensors inside and send the flame signal to the control box.
The detectors are designed by Nero Industrial engineers in accordance with NATO Stanag 4317 and American MIL-PRF-62546C standards.
UV-IR detectors have also successfully passed the high temperature, low temperature, humidity, shock-vibration, corrosion and EMI/EMC tests in MIL-STD-810H and MIL-STD-461F standards.
The detectors are designed as IP67 so detectors can resist under 1-meter water during half-hour.
Detectors are also protected against false alarms; it does not react to heat and light sources such as, headlight, infrared stove, welding beam and cigarette.
These systems, which protect the engine, vehicle and crew, in armored vehicles and buses, planes, jets, ships and electric vehicles, fulfill their duties with a total of 40 thousand detectors in the field.
– UV/IR Dual-Sensor
– Thermal Sensor
– High Speed Response – less than 3 msec
– Advanced Software Algorithm
– Thermal Self Calibration
– 140°C Blind Detection
– Senses even slowly growing fire
– Automatic and Manual Built-ln Test (BITI
– Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) Minimum 150,000 Hours
– Big/Small Fire Alarm Signal Discrimination
– Vibration and Shock resistance
– Salt sprey test resistance 800 hours
– 10 years shelf life
– Power Supply : 24 VDC nominal (18-32V)
– Power Consumption : 50 mA @ 24 VDC
– Storage Temperature : -55°C to + 150°C
– Operation Tem perature : -51 °c to + 125°C
– Weight : 480 g ± 50g
– Dimensions WxDxL:85±5 x 49±2 x 100±5 mm
– MIL-STD 461 G Compatible – MIL-STD 81 OG Compatible
– MIL-STD 1275E Compatible